Taylor Swift, call her. Photo: Emma McIntyre/WireImage No matter how much Devi Vishwakumar grew up during the four seasons of Never Have I Ever , she's always going to be a lovable hot mess. Throughout the series, one of her high-school goals was to lose her virginity — whether it be to Paxton Hall-Yoshida (Darren Barnet) or Ben Gross (Jaren Lewison). When asked if Devi's completion of one of the things on her high-school checklist had changed how she played the role, series star Maitreyi Ramakrishnan (who pays Devi) said that, despite hitting the milestone, "Devi's insecurities were still there … Our anger is still there. All of that is pretty much the same. The only thing that really shifted, that was directly related to her virginity, was she has a very rocky road in communication with Ben. She's still a hot mess — that doesn't change anything." When asked if she saw Devi as the story's antihero, Ramakrishnan referenced music's self-proclaimed antihero . "Kind of. Play Taylor Swift's 'Anti-Hero'?" she joked. "Devi's not, like, killing anyone Deadpool style, and that's who I think of when I think of an antihero. But she is the antihero of the story —… Read full this story
- 'No longer a hot mess!' Model Jessica Gomes gives fans a glimpse inside her newly organised closet - and shows off her massive shoe collection
- Ex-Doctor Who boss Steven Moffat says show starring Jodie Whittaker ‘looks cheap’ next to Netflix hits
- Mum fills entire bath with hot chocolate and marshmallows for epic Elf On The Shelf prank
- Jennifer Arcuri claims Boris Johnson told her he had five children, admits she had a 'special relationship' with the PM - but says when she tried to call him recently a man 'pretending to be Chinese' took the phone
- O.T. Genasis Says NBA Should Legalize Cocaine (And All Drugs)
- Homeless Encampments In California Cleaned Up Ahead Of Democratic Debate, Residents Say
- Weather depresses sugar cane harvests in Louisiana, but farmers say impact not 'catastrophic'
- A roundtable discussion about the Bay Area-heavy “Top Chef” season premiere
- Understanding how you sleep can help fight the health epidemic of the 21st century
- Car Mechanic Sim 18: a truly lovely game that you must avoid for now
’s Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Says Devi Is Still a ‘Hot Mess’ have 389 words, post on www.vulture.com at June 2, 2023. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.