Lynne and Britney Spears in 2015. Photo: Chinchilla/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images Britney Spears appears to be making peace with her mom. The pop star posted a baby picture of herself on Instagram with a caption describing efforts to reach détente with her mother, Lynne. "My sweet mama showed up at my door step yesterday after 3 years," Britney wrote on May 25. "It's been such a long time … with family there's always things that need to be worked out … but time heals all wounds !!!" She was likely referring to her mother's role in Britney's conservatorship that lasted from 2008 to 2021 and only ended after years of fan protest , a bombshell 2021 documentary detailing the "Baby One More Time" singer's media harassment, and an infuriated public calling for an end to the court order after learning how exactly someone's rights are stripped under a conservatorship. Lynne, for her part, had a complex role in Britney's legal matters — eventually, the star's mom supported the end of the conservatorship , only to turn around and ask Britney to pay her $663,203 in legal fees after a judge struck it down. At the time, Britney took to Instagram seemingly in response… Read full this story
- Bruno Mars and Britney Spears performing at US Grand Prix 2018 to boost crowd numbers
- Jocelyne Lamoureux shootout goal was named after Britney Spears song
- Lamoureux shootout goal was named after Britney Spears song
- Bruno Mars, Britney Spears to perform at US GP
- Looking for the performance of the year? Watch 2 minutes of
- The Bachelor recap/power rankings! Get drunk, mom!
- A year after his death, Yordano Ventura's unsettled affairs still linger
- Why Kris Dunn Will Be Rookie Of The Year
- Super Bowl halftime show performers we'd like to see next
- Adam Rippon is living his best Olympics
Britney Spears and Her Mom Reconcile After Fraught Few Years have 306 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 26, 2023. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.