Jisoo of Blackpink can multitask. On top of her headlining Coachella performance with her band members in just two weeks' time, she just dropped her debut project, Me , a two-track single album. "Flower" is the EP's first single — it's a mid-tempo pop song with a Caribbean-inflected sound. The accompanying music video tells the story of Jisoo taking over a European city with her couture ensembles (crimson Rui sleeves and royal-purple Versace bridal punk, hello ) and glittery two-piece sets while she sings about a springtime breakup. "Crimsonly burned down you and I / I'm okay, would you be as well?" the Korean lyrics go. "On a beautiful day without a single cloud / There was nothing left but the scent of a flower." Frequent collaborator 24 produced the song, supplying lyrics with longtime composers Teddy, Kush, Vince, and VVN. "All Eyes on Me" is the album's EDM-inspired B-side. Both Jisoo and her Blinks are busy with their eyes on Me .
- BTS announce break to grow and pursue solo projects
- Blackpink Fans Praise Lisa's 'Stunning' Debut Solo Album
- [CELEB] Lee Chae Yeon is done with auditions and ready to debut
- Lil Baby Knows Exactly What You Want From Him
- 'Solo Leveling' Anime Release Date, Trailer, Plot: All We Know So Far
- I tried the small Solo Stove Mesa and it's just right for smore's and more
- Bright Eyes brings the drama on its first new album in 9 years
- meta: Meta's new Quest Pro headset, mixing real and virtual worlds, makes debut
- Guru Randhawa Unveils First Poster of Debut Film Kuch Khattaa Ho Jaay; Says He’s Excited and Nervous
- 21 Fall-Inspired Espresso Martinis To Keep An Eye Out For
Jisoo Wants All Eyes on Her Debut Solo Project, have 283 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 31, 2023. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.