December 06, 2022 – 09:24 GMT Catherine Zeta-Jones turned heads in the most striking sequin-embellished catsuit on Monday – see photos Catherine Zeta-Jones stood out from the crowd in the most incredible plunging catsuit as she stepped out to enjoy a star-studded premiere on Monday. MORE: Catherine Zeta-Jones’ daughter Carys looks identical to dad Michael Douglas in school photo Channelling her inner Morticia Addams, the Chicago actress slipped into a rich plum sequin-embellished catsuit with the most stunning details. Aside from the sea of sequins, Catherine’s outfit featured a built-in leotard, flared trousers and geometric mesh panels. Loading the player… WATCH: Catherine Zeta-Jones’ surprise leaves son in tears In terms of accessories, Catherine elevated her spectacular look with a pair of platform heels, diamond-encrusted earrings, a festive white manicure and a variety of chunky rings. SEE: Catherine Zeta-Jones shares rare selfie of husband Michael Douglas for this special reason READ: Catherine Zeta-Jones shows off phenomenal dance moves in workout gear As for makeup and hair, the 53-year-old actress opted for a timeless look featuring bouncy waves, aubergine-hued eyeliner and a mauve lip. The star looked flawless Sharing a handful of photos on Instagram, the Wednesday star penned: “So much fun!!! Arriving… Read full this story
- Catherine Zeta-Jones sparks frenzy with BAFTAs appearance hours after announcing sad news
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' health concerns following shock cancellation of The Prodigal Son
- Our children are full of love and joy, testament to everyone who’s let them know how truly special Jo was
- TV Guide movie reviews: Monday May 3 to Friday May 7
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in June 2021: Super 8, Just Like Heaven, Yesterday and MORE
- Michael Douglas admits he was mistaken for daughter's grandfather: 'A little rough'
- The 47 best movies on HBO Max right now
- BAFTA TV Awards 2021: Jessica Plummer puts on a leggy display in a skimpy silver ensemble as she arrives at the ceremony
- 'I had some of that posh raw tuna s**t!' Maya Jama PULLS OUT of presenting at the BAFTA TV Awards because she's fallen ill
- Piers Morgan ready to 'appease woke brigade' by identifying as a woman to get GMB job back
Catherine Zeta-Jones sets pulses racing in plunging catsuit for this special reason have 345 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.