November 24, 2022 – 00:07 GMT Craig Melvin left mortified on Today Show when his mom called for advice Craig Melvin was left mortified on Wednesday when he realized his mom had called in to the Today show to ask how to get her “kids to help on Thanksgiving day when all he wants to do is watch football?” MORE: Craig Melvin close to tears as his daughter prepares to start kindergarten During a segment in which Bobby Flay was offering advice to callers, Sheinelle Jones remarked: “Oh, this caller has your mom’s name, Bobby Jo.” Loading the player… WATCH: Craig Melvin left embarassed as his mom calls into Today Show As the feed cut the video that had been submitted, Craig exclaimed “oh Jesus” as his mom appeared on screen. “She’s been disowned,” he then remarked but Bobby offered some wise advice to the Melvin family, suggesting a small TV for the kitchen so that Craig could help his mom and watch the football. READ: Savannah Guthrie asks for assistance as she details culinary problem at home MORE: The Today show hosts’ epic homes: Al Roker, Hoda Kotb, Jenna Bush Hager, more “@craigmelvinnbc's mother surprised her son when she… Read full this story
- , Today: 'I'm About to Wreck Your Emotional Balance'
- YouTube TV adds 14 cities, now available to half of US homes
- Selfie Loathing: Hilary Swank and John Kerry Are Americans in Paris
- Samsung's quest to reinvent the TV in the age of convergence
- Paradise Lost: The Other Side of Reality TV
- Live updates on Inauguration Day via the social Web
- 9 Amazon Prime TV shows you should definitely download
- The next Apple TV: What to expect from an updated streaming box
- Live NFL games start streaming this Sunday on CBS All Access
- Xbox LIVE for $35, PS4 Last of Us Bundle, Razer Gear, and More Deals
Today's Craig Melvin left mortified on national TV after a hilarious live phone call have 299 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.