If there's one thing you can count on Bowen Yang to do, it's steal the show on Saturday Night Live with one brief "Weekend Update" appearance — which he did easily on last night's episode via his perfect desk bit as a spotted lanternfly . Yang's lanternfly is unapologetically gorgeous and immediately antagonistic to everyone around him. "Y'all haters can kiss my ass, a.k.a. my seminal secretion pouch," Lanternfly announces to the crowd, who, in a beautiful show of audience participation, boo him à la Jerry Springer . "I'm just trying to live my life, find a mate, and have three to four thousand babies," Lanterfly explains. When Michael Che calls him out for killing local vegetation, Lanternfly gets heated: "If I see crops, I'm sucking 'em on sight." By the time Andrew Dismukes comes out dressed as a corn cob, spotted lanternfly has already ascended to great heights. Watch the full bit above.
- Not so black and white: 'Panda' on a leash that was spotted on the streets of China turns out to be a dog called 'Pretty Girl' who was dyed by her owner
- Pucovski unlikely for Australia Test team, Burns and Warner form 'yin and yang' partnership: Gilchrist
- ‘They form ‘yin and yang’ partnership’ - Adam Gilchrist picks Australian opening pair for India Tests
- Endangered bird spotted in NE China
- Megan Fox appears to have a tattoo in tribute to boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly as fans spot the new inking at the AMAs
- Sanders says Democrats should have given more speaking time to progressives
- Who is Cory Booker’s girlfriend Rosario Dawson?
- All the Verzuz Battles, Ranked
- Emmy Awards 2016: Winners, highlights and top moments
- Kylie Jenner hilariously trolls critics who took offense to her cake cutting skills as she gives herself a slice in the shape of a CIRCLE
Bowen Yang’s Spotted Lanternfly Is Unbothered by the Haters on have 316 words, post on www.vulture.com at October 2, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.