August 18, 2022 – 01:49 BST Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been revealed as the anonymous plaintiffs in a 2016 lawsuit Back in 2016, an anonymous lawsuit had a plaintiff alleging that she had been assaulted by her “then-husband” on a private plane. MORE: Angelina Jolie’s daughter’s dorm room at college revealed – see photos Six years later, and after much speculation, the subjects of the contentious case have been identified as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie . The former couples’ divorce has been marred with court battles, including a fight over their French vineyard, which produces Miraval Rosé. Now, according to a report from Puck , which was subsequently picked up by other outlets such as Variety and People , it has been revealed that several years ago, the actress told an FBI agent that her then-husband “physically and verbally assaulted” her and their children when they were aboard the plane. Loading the player… Brad reveals his secret with Sandra Bullock MORE: Brad Pitt looks identical to daughter Shiloh in must-see school photos The Bullet Train actor’s representatives have since denied all accusations. Per Puck : “Federal agents drew up a statement laying out the case for arresting… Read full this story
- Jennifer Aniston 'dating Jon Hamm in secret' while ex Brad Pitt 'woos Emily Ratajkowski'
- Angelina Jolie addressed wearing ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton's blood before split
- Angelina Jolie's latest outing with rarely seen daughter Vivienne amid lawsuit revelation - details
- Brad Pitt 'made brutal Angelina Jolie confession' to Jennifer Aniston before their divorce
- Angelina Jolie shares rare insight into family home with children with heartfelt photo
- Angelina Jolie and son Pax ignore legal drama as they shop at pet store following Brad Pitt FBI report
- Angelina Jolie ‘helped set up first pap photos of her and Brad Pitt’, Rolling Stone co-founder claims
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Expensive Lawsuit Over Cheap Rosé, Explained
- Brad Pitt and Aaron Taylor-Johnson show off their fun sides as they joke around together at a Bullet Train Q&A event in Kyoto
- Angelina Jolie accuses Brad Pitt of 'waging a vindictive war' in new countersuit over winery
Why Brad Pitt's latest legal battle with former partner Angelina Jolie has the FBI involved have 339 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.