Gemma Atkinson says Gorka wouldn’t allow big dogs SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Gemma Atkinson has taken to Instagram to reveal that she’s been banned from adding large breeds of dogs to her family by her terrified fiance Gorka Marquez. Gemma, 37, revealed her beau’s horror if she wanted to bring home a large dog, adding to the two Spaniels Norman and Ollie she already has at home. Related articles Demi Rose ‘back’ as she barely conceals ample assets Charlene White hits out as she’s blasted for Lionesses diversity query Genuinely, he’d say no Gemma Atkinson Gemma told her 1.8 million fans her other half’s thoughts on big breeds of dogs while shooting her new range for In The Style. Filming herself scratching a large black dog behind the ears, Gemma gushed over the idea of having a large dog breed at hers and Gorka’s home. She said: “I would love dogs like this but Gorka would s**t himself.” A voice could… Read full this story
- Strictly's Gemma Atkinson's daughter Mia sparks disagreement with Gorka Marquez ahead of house move
- Gemma Atkinson films inside incredible walk-in wardrobe at home with Gorka Marquez
- Why is Gorka Marquez not in Strictly 2019 and when was his baby with Gemma Atkinson born?
- Gemma Atkinson reveals dispute with Gorka Marquez over new house
- Strictly's Gemma Atkinson reveals parenting tension with Gorka Marquez
- Gemma Collins 'offered £1m deal to create TikTok videos' in huge career boost
- Emmerdale's Charley Webb reveals son Ace's cheeky new habit in adorable video
- More than 600,000 British tourists on holiday in Spain now a face two-week 'house arrest' quarantine amid scramble to return home after bombshell axing of 'air bridge' - throwing their working lives into fresh disarray
- Donald Trump says 'what big tech is doing is very bad' as Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai are questioned by Congress on their 'monopolies'
- Victoria is 'considering tough New Zealand-style STAGE FOUR lockdown' as coronavirus cases soar to a record 484
Gemma Atkinson banned from welcoming new addition to home by fiancé Gorka 'He'd say no!' have 371 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 2, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.