August 15, 2022 – 14:34 BST Carrie Underwood’s husband Mike Fisher was worried for his famous wife following an unexpected decision in a rare unearthed interview Carrie Underwood is never sitting still and is always on the road performing around the world. MORE: Carrie Underwood dazzles in sheer dress as she celebrates joyous news As a result, the 39-year-old is always looking for new ways to push herself, and not too long ago she did just that – much to the worry of her husband Mike Fisher. Back in April, the former American Idol winner wowed the crowds Nashville Municipal Auditorium when she performed her song, Ghost Story, with some impressive aerial acrobatics. Loading the player… VIDEO: Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher’s love story Mike – who tends to stay relatively private about his personal life both on social media and in interviews – gave a rare comment about his wife’s brave decision during a chat with ET. SEE: Carrie Underwood’s sculpted legs in tiny shorts leave fans stunned MORE: Carrie Underwood’s husband Mike Fisher pleads for help in rare post He said: “I was a little bit nervous. I watched some of the [performance] when she first started to… Read full this story
- It's a Boy! Everything Carrie Underwood Has Said About Motherhood and Devastating Miscarriages
- 'Ski Bums!' Carrie Underwood's Husband Mike Fisher and Son Isaiah Hit the Slopes in Sweet Snap
- Carrie Underwood Imagines Her Life as a Mom of 2: 'It's Going to Be a Different Ball Game'
- ACMs 2019: Carrie Underwood Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Welcoming Son Jacob Bryan
- Phillip Schofield's telling crusade against homophobia: TV star, 57, appeared angry and emotional in recent LGBT debates on This Morning... before his gay revelation
- Friends fear Autumn Phillips could take daughters Savannah and Isla to live in Canada after split in echoes of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with Archie
- Kate Ferdinand admits she felt like 'a failure' after she was 'constantly compared' to husband Rio's late wife Rebecca Ellison
- 'I will still be there holding his hand': Phillip Schofield's wife Stephanie insists she will stand by her husband and praises his 'brave step' in coming out as gay
- Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy, 8, enjoys sweet hugs with dad Jay-Z at Super Bowl... after rapper revealed he TURNED DOWN coveted half-time spot years ago
- 'Show me they're alive': Grandparents of missing children beg Idaho 'cult' mom to reveal where they are and call her a 'monster' as she faces criminal charges for missing deadline to bring the kids to authorities
Carrie Underwood's husband reveals fears for star following unexpected decision in rare unearthed interview have 411 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.