The Book of Boba Fett is closed and Obi-Wan Kenobi ‘s solo adventure is done, but The Mandalorian, the Disney Plus Star Wars show that introduced Grogu (aka Baby Yoda ), is coming back for season 3. The live-action series will kick off next February . Let’s take a look at where Mando’s adventures, which take place five years after Return of the Jedi , are likely to go next. We’ll be diving into full SPOILER territory for the first two seasons and The Book of Boba Fett, so be warned if you aren’t up to date. See Disney Plus subscription options When is season 3 coming to Disney Plus? It’s scheduled to arrive in February 2023, as revealed during Star Wars Celebration Anaheim , but we don’t have an exact release date yet. Since new episodes of Disney Plus shows generally come on Wednesdays, the season 3 premiere will likely come on Feb. 1, Feb. 8, Feb. 16 or Feb. 23. Is there a Mandalorian season 3 trailer? Yes, but no footage has been released online yet. Trailers were shown during Celebration Anaheim panels — the second was just an extended version of the first, though, so they probably… Read full this story
- Baby Yoda Life-Size Figure Unveiled by Sideshow Collectibles
- Disney wants to expand Star Wars storytelling with new movies, TV shows
- Calm down, the Obi-Wan delays could be the best thing for the series
- Ewan McGregor Calls Obi-Wan Series Drama 'Bulls---'
- Disney Plus: Global launch dates and everything else to know
- Disney Plus: Worldwide launch dates and everything else to know
'The Mandalorian' Season 3: What to Know About Baby Yoda's Star Wars Future have 251 words, post on www.cnet.com at July 9, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.