The demand for iPhone 14 series in the Chinese market could be stronger than the iPhone models from the viewpoints of distributors and retailers, according to a new post by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. In a thread on Twitter , Kuo says that his latest survey "indicates that some Chinese distributors/retailers/scalpers have to pay the highest prepaid deposit ever for iPhone 14 to ensure a sufficient supply, implying the iPhone 14 demand in the Chinese market will likely be higher than expected." The analyst reported that the iPhone 14 shipment forecast of component suppliers and EMS is about 100 million and 90 million units in 2H22, respectively. This could mean that this solid demand for iPhone 14 in the Chinese market may reduce concerns about the rest of the iPhone 14 orders being cut after the launch – as happened with the third-generation iPhone SE. While the iPhone 13 generated a lot of interest globally, the Chinese iPhone sales went down 4% year over year. That said, Apple was still the "biggest winner" on smartphone sales during 6.18, a shopping festival that generates more revenue than Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Amazon Prime Day combined, according to 9to5Mac 's report earlier… Read full this story
- Apple’s iPhone 14 series could come in only two sizes instead of three
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro’s pill-shaped cutout seen in leaked display panel image
- iPhone 14: Everything we know about Apple’s new 2022 flagship lineup
- Apple Supplier Halts iPhone Production Due To COVID-Related Restrictions in China - iPhone 14 Launch To Be Delayed?
- Foxconn Starts Early Recruitment As Apple Preps For iPhone 14's Production Earlier Than Usual
- Apple iPhone 14: Everything we know about the 2022 flagship series
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro may house autofocus front camera in a hole-punch cutout
- Apple Likely To Rebrand The A15 Chipset For iPhone 14 This Year
- iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Max specs revealed. This is how much the Apple devices will cost you
- iPhone 14 to have display made by Chinese company BOE; Pro models may retain LG, Samsung screens
Kuo: Demand for iPhone 14 series in China to become stronger than current generation have 321 words, post on 9to5mac.com at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.