close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines 6/7 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what clicked this week in entertainment. NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! This has been building since before Toby Emmerich exited and Michael De Luca and Pam Abdy took the reins at Warner Bros. Joaquin Phoenix hasn't quite signed a deal to reprise his role as the disturbed murderous anarchist Arthur Fleck in a sequel to the billion dollar grossing “Joker,” but the film is a go. Director Todd Phillips revealed on Instagram that there's a “Joker” sequel script he just wrote with Scott Silver and that Phoenix, who won an Oscar for playing the title role, is reading it. That isn't quite true; Phoenix read it awhile ago, and it has come down to making a rich deal for him to star in the genre-jumping sequel. The screenplay is titled “Joker: Folie à deux,” the French reference being a medical term pertaining to a mental disorder that affects two or more people. Joaquin Phoenix, winner of Best Actor Oscar for “Joker,” poses during the 92nd Annual Academy Awards on Feb. 9, 2020, in Hollywood, California…. Read full this story
- Will Joker Get A Sequel? Director Todd Phillips Clarifies His Thoughts
- Joker movie: The one problem with Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker
- Sorry, 'shippers: Robert Pattinson's Batman will never meet Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
- 'Joker' star Joaquin Phoenix, director Todd Phillips: 'You can’t blame movies for a world that is so f–ked up'
- Let's put a smile on that face: 'Joker' crosses Rs 50 crore mark in India
- 'Joker' smashes BO records, mints $93.5 mn during first weekend
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil projected to topple Joker at the box office with $45 million during opening weekend
- The Joker Origin Movie In The Works With Some Big-Name Talent Behind It
- Cinema-goer suffers head injuries and police are called after 'bottle fight' breaks out during screening of Joker in Burbank
- Jared Leto Was Reportedly Not Happy About Decision To Make New Joker Movie
Joaquin Phoenix's 'Joker' sequel confirmed by Todd Phillips, Oscar winner reads new script have 335 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 8, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.