May 16, 2022 – 04:03 BST Miranda Lambert put on a show-stopping performance at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday – and she looked gorgeous in a figure-hugging jumpsuit Miranda Lambert never fails to disappoint when it comes to her show-stopping stage outfits – and her performance at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night was no different. SEE: The show-stopping red carpet looks from the Billboard Music Awards 2022 The country music singer took to the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with Elle King to sing a rendition of their hit song Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home) and she looked incredible in a figure-hugging jumpsuit with a twist. Loading the player… WATCH: Miranda Lambert shows off her dance moves Miranda rocked a navy one-piece embossed with star motifs in varying sizes and a floral embroidered accent across her waist. In true Miranda style, her outfit featured dramatic blue fringing along the arms that fell to below her knees. She accessorized with layered necklaces and wore her blonde hair down in loose waves. Exclusive: Miranda Lambert’s stylist shares the singer’s wardrobe secrets RELATED: Megan Fox looks so different after dramatic hair transformation… Read full this story
- Miranda Lambert’s cop husband faces cheating claims, questions about salad fight, other drama
- Miranda Lambert dumps salad on woman in Nashville steakhouse, report says
- Miranda Lambert schedules two-night stand at Mohegan Sun
- TV tonight: ’54th Academy of Country Music Awards’
- Country Music Awards 2019 Live Stream: How, Where to Watch the Awards Tonight Online
- Photos: 54th annual Academy of Country Music Awards red carpet arrivals
- Miranda Lambert coming to the Cajundome
- Country star Miranda Lambert unveils secret marriage
- ACM Awards: Will Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert repeat?
- ACM Awards: Will Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert win?
Miranda Lambert showcases curves in must-see jumpsuit at Billboard Music Awards 2022 have 286 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.