Nigel Farage slams 'the biggest Brexit betrayal' SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The former Brexit Party leader said the “biggest Brexit betrayal” is behind fisheries and illegal immigration “worries us” and put a “big burden” on the UK. Mr Farage said: "Why did we vote for Brexit? What was the main driver? I tell you what it was, open borders, it was people seeing the population of Britain rising rapidly and of course, we go on about illegal immigration all the time.” He said the level of immigration is “huge”, claiming the UK is “heading for a record year of net migration”. He continued: “This is not what we voted for either in the referendum or when we gave Boris Johnson a massive majority of 80.” Brexit LIVE: ‘Not what we voted for’ furious Farage pinpoints ‘biggest betrayal’ (Image: Getty) Trending KEY EVENTS ‘We are not talking about scrapping the protocol’- Truss 11:27 Sinn Fein slams Tories for 'reckless' actions 09:40 2… Read full this story
- Former Conservative MP Matthew Parris reveals he is quitting the party after 50 years and will vote Lib Dem in bid to 'defeat Tory zealotry over Europe'
- Brexit: Answers to 8 crucial questions for business and technology professionals
- Brexit breathes life back into Scottish independence push
- The Biggest Net Neutrality Lie
- Ned Yost On KC Royals Leading MLB All-Star Game Voting: 'If You Don't Like It, Go Out There And Vote'
- The 5 Biggest Online Privacy Threats of 2013
- UK Leaves EU, Black Friday Feared
- The challenges big data poses to democracy
- UFC 169 Kicks Off On Super Bowl Weekend
- Rugby league dispatches from a heretic in exile
Brexit: 'Not what we voted for' furious Farage pinpoints 'biggest betrayal' have 302 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.