By: KDKA-TV News Staff PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — With the WPIAL 3A Championship up for grabs on Saturday at Heinz Field, Central Valley will be looking for a three-peat. The #1-seed Warriors are riding a 24-game win streak as the two-time defending WPIAL champions and current defending PIAA state champions. Central Valley RB Landon Alexander scores a touchdown during the 2020 WPIAL Championship at North Allegheny High School. (Mike Darnay/Mon Valley Independent) Their route to Heinz Field included a 51-0 shutout win over Elizabeth Forward and a 48-6 win over East Allegheny. Central Valley's Sean Fitzsimmons chases down Elizabeth Forward QB Zion White during the 2020 WPIAL Championship game at North Allegheny High School. #2-seed North Catholic comes into the game with an undefeated 12-0 record of their own and will be looking to dethrone the champions. The Trojans had a mixed bag of close wins in the playoffs so far, with a 48-41 win over Keystone Oaks, and a 7-0 win over Avonworth. Kickoff is scheduled for 12:00 p.m. at Heinz Field on Saturday.
- CHAMPIONSHIP: Bolton Wanderers 1 Sunderland 0
- Premier League 2017/18 preview: Chelsea defend title with Manchester United, Manchester City and a host of other clubs on the hunt
- Birmingham vs Aston Villa: Team lineups and where Second City derby will be won and lost
- Tottenham vs Chelsea: Harry Kane’s key battle with David Luiz could prove the difference in mouth-watering Wembley clash
- Tottenham vs Liverpool: How Harry Kane will relish facing Dejan Lovren and all the key battles ahead of Sunday’s game
- Huddersfield vs Tottenham will come down to who plays better out of Harry Kane and Christopher Schindler this Saturday
- Dundee vs Rangers: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for the Scottish Premiership clash
- MIDDLESBROUGH: Tony Pulis
- EVENTS GUIDE: Northamptonshire fireworks 2017
WPIAL 3A Championship Football Preview: Central Valley vs. North Catholic have 290 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at November 23, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.