A SECOND Oprah interview with Meghan & Harry would push the Royal Family to breaking point, one royal author has said. Royal expert Duncan Larcombe told Closer : "I really wouldn't be surprised if they're planning another Oprah interview. Harry and Meghan have caused chaos and I suspect there's no stopping them. "I can totally see more of these high-profile, Hollywood-style interviews with A-list TV hosts happening. Especially if there's lots of money being offered for it. "Harry will need promotion for his memoir, due to be released next autumn, too. Another Oprah interview, if it's anything like the last, would surely push the royals to breaking point." Read our Meghan Markle live blog below for the latest updates… [email protected] 7 minutes ago Documentary 'bias from Harry and Meghan's perspective' A royal source said of the documentary: "Meghan was clearly given a look at the whole thing and got her lawyer on there to protect her reputation. "The whole documentary was skewed as if it was from Harry and Meghan's mouths. "It is all their interpretation of events — that the media was racist and they targeted Meghan because William and his team were leaking against them from the start…. Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to visit to Morocco despite Duchess being seven-months pregnant
- 'Meghan Markle has created a rift with her father bigger than the Grand Canyon'
- Meghan Markle dazzles in sparkly blue dress alongside Prince Harry at Cirque Du Soleil performance in London
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to visit Bristol
- Live updates as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Bristol
- Meghan Markle's brother's drink-driving arrest 'came after row with fiancee'
- Meghan Markle’s father wants Queen to heal rift with his daughter
- Meghan Markle has ‘changed’ Prince Harry ‘considerably’ since Royal Wedding, Lady Colin Campbell claims
- Meghan Markle 'allows' Prince Harry to go shooting with William on Boxing Day
- Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland ‘will not be spending Christmas with the Queen’, reports claim
Meghan Markle news latest: Prince Harry & Meghan ‘SECOND’ Oprah interview would ‘push Royal Family to breaking point’ have 347 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.