The performance of Louisville quarterback Malik Cunningham at Duke on Thursday night is one that will not be forgotten. It was type of outing that you don’t see very often. How rare is what Cunningham did in Louisville’s 62-22 win over the Blue Devils? Consider that he became just the second player player in FBS history to pass for 300 yards and rush for 200 yards in a game. He joins Washington’s Marques Tuiasosopo, who did it against Stanford on Oct. 30, 1999. To make it even more rare, consider that Cunningham registered higher totals than Tuiasosopo in both categories. Cunningham completed 18 of 25 for 303 yards and five touchdowns, while also rushing for 224 yards and two more scores. “Offensively, what Malik [Cunningham] was able to do tonight was incredible,” UofL head coach Scott Satterfield said. “He's had an outstanding year. What he's been able to do for our offense, particularly early in the season … he pretty much was our offense. We established the running game with our running backs midway through the season. I think tonight, what Duke did defensively, and what they haven't shown this year was bring a lot of pressure against our offense…. Read full this story
- Boston College Runs Past Louisville 38-20
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 vs KTM 125 Duke in a drag race: Surprising result
- Football: Week 7 fine performances, Week 8 games to watch
- BMW G 310R vs KTM 390 Duke: Who wins [Video]
- Porsche Sends Off The GT3R In Style With A Win At The Bathurst 12 Hour
- Hyundai Motor Sport with double win at Rallye Argentina
- Thrive Leads vs Convert Pro Comparison Table
- 5 Best WordPress Popup Plugins of 2019 (Performance Compared)
- How to help your sales team close more paid search leads
- Mika Hakkinen: "Perfect strategy and fast reaction led to Ferrari's win in Melbourne"
Malik Cunningham has 'incredible' performance to lead Louisville to win at Duke have 295 words, post on 247sports.com at November 19, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.