October 06, 2021 – 15:49 BST The Princess of Wales’ brother Charles Spencer has been married three times – here’s everything you need to know. The marriage of Prince Charles and Princess Diana was one written and talked about the world over, but the Princess of Wales’ brother Charles Spencer has had quite a colourful love life himself. From his current wife to former flames, here’s everything you need to know… MORE: Charles Spencer didn’t walk daughter Kitty down the aisle – this is why Loading the player… WATCH: Charles Spencer speaks out about Princess Diana’s grave Who is Charles Spencer’s wife? Charles Spencer is married to Karen Spencer (née Villeneuve) and as Charles is the 9th Earl of Spencer, it makes Karen, Countess Spencer. The couple met on a blind date after a former colleague of Charles said: “I've found the perfect woman for you.” Charles Spencer and his wife Karen Spencer When did Charles Spencer get married? Charles and Karen married in 2011, and they share a daughter together, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, who was named after the Earl’s late sister. MORE: Princess Diana’s childhood home Althorp House where she met Prince Charles – photos READ: Charles Spencer… Read full this story
- Princess Diana's brother Charles Spencer shares poignant detail as family welcome new arrivals
- Charles Spencer reveals romantic gift to wife Karen Gordon with rare insight into marriage
- Tom Parker death news latest – The Wanted star’s poignant request during last moments revealed
- Meghan Markle news latest – Arrogant Prince Harry & Duchess ‘ignored key lesson from Queen & destroyed public support’
- Royal Family news – Queen could be REMOVED as head of state as Caribbean groups form coalition after Kate & Wills’ tour
Princess Diana's brother Charles Spencer's wife and love life revealed have 281 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.