On WWHL Wednesday night, Meghan McCain reiterated that she feels she was "bullied" off The View. But apparently, she hasn't been bullied out of using some of the show's style team. Responding to a rumor that current View staff and stars are being discouraged from talking to her, McCain said that she still uses one member of the show's hair and makeup team (please let it be the hair), as well as still using their stylist. When asked if she had any role in the alleged toxicity of the show's behind-the-scenes vibes, McCain evaded — saying only one person was bullied off the show and therefore kinda sorta implying only one person could be blameless in all this. But the Glam Squad did nothing wrong.
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It's never been this bad.' Morale at The View is more 'toxic' than ever with Meghan McCain being 'root of it all, as she accuses co-hosts of leaking negative stories about her and caused Hot Topics meetings to be cancelled'
- EXCLUSIVE: How Meghan McCain told The View execs she would quit if they hired nemesis Ana Navarro full time and got Sherri Shepherd banned from the show after the former co-host told the cantankerous conservative to 'lighten up'
- 'Don't scream at me! I'm two feet away!' Meghan McCain storms off the set of The View after furious argument with fellow Republican Ana Navarro over Trump whistleblower
- 'Don't tell me. I'm only on season four': Meghan McCain reveals spoilers from Game of Thrones finale, causing a meltdown on the set of The View
- Meghan McCain Accuses Joy Behar of Spreading ‘Fake News’ About the Economy
- Meghan McCain Derails ‘The View,’ Makes Right-Wing Attacks on Vindman About Her Dad
- Meghan McCain condemns withdrawal of US troops in Syria: 'Shame on everyone who is supporting this'
- Meghan McCain Bleeped as She ‘Both Sides’ GOP Senator’s Pelosi Smear: Well, Tlaib Said ‘Motherf*cker!’
- Meghan McCain: Nikki Haley Is Making a ‘Play’ to Replace Pence as Vice President
- Meghan McCain defends Chrissy Teigen from Trump's 'filthy mouth' attack
Meghan McCain is Still Using her Stylist from have 343 words, post on www.vulture.com at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.