Photo: Graham Denholm/Getty Images We knew we could count on her. Adele officially announced her fourth album, 30 , in a Twitter message to fans. "I was certainly nowhere near where I'd hoped to be when I first started it nearly three years ago. Quite the opposite actually," she wrote of the album, her first in six years after 2015's 25 . "I've learned a lot of blistering home truths about myself along the way," Adele added. "I've shed many layers but also wrapped myself in new ones. Discovered genuinely useful and wholesome mentalities to lead with, and I feel like I've finally found my feeling again. I'd go as far as to say that I'd never felt more peaceful in my life." Adele began teasing the album, out on November 19, earlier this month, with a billboard campaign. Last week, she announced lead single "Easy on Me," out on October 15, and played a clip of the song for fans during an Instagram Live . Speaking about her upcoming album in cover interviews with Vogue and British Vogue , Adele said it was prompted by her divorce from Simon Konecki and how it affected her relationship with her son,… Read full this story
- French Montana announces new album dropping just days after release from ICU: 'Can't keep me down'
- BTS announces new album 'Map of the Soul: 7', to make comeback on February 21
- Madonna leaves Kabbalah Sabbath service with her daughters in London as she announces new album Madame X
- Morrissey Announces New Album ‘I Am Not a Dog on a Chain’
- BTS Announces New Album, ‘Map of the Soul: 7’
- BTS Finally Announces New Album, Map of the Soul: 7
- Pearl Jam Announce New Album ‘Gigaton,’ North American Tour Dates
- Pearl Jam Announces New Album 'Gigaton,' Spring Tour: See Live Dates
- Claude VonStroke Announces New Album 'Freaks & Beaks' to Mark 15 Years of Dirtybird: Hear First 2 Tracks
- Justin Bieber's new album set to feature Travis Scott, Post Malone and Kehlani
Adele Finally Adds It Up and Announces New Album have 339 words, post on www.vulture.com at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.