BBC Weather: Front set to bring ‘splashes of rain’ to UK Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info After September's spectacular highs, the UK's Indian summer looks certain to come to a crashing end this week. Netweather’s senior forecaster Nick Finnis said the unseasonably warm temperatures of around 3C (37F) above average for this time of year will end from Wednesday onwards. Related articles UK hot weather forecast: Britain facing MINI-HEATWAVE in days BBC weather: Carol Kirkwood warns of wall of rain to batter Britain After a fine start to the week "it will turn cooler later in the week with increasingly windy conditions taking over, with unsettled weather in the north, though staying mostly dry in the south," he added. Mr Finnis said the changes will be afoot from mid-week, "as high pressure retreats and allows a strong jet stream coming out of northern Canada across southern Greenland… Read full this story
- Live Storm Bronagh updates as Met Office issues wind and rain warnings for UK
- Weather warning: Storm Callum expected to blast UK this weekend
- Hurricane-force Cyclone Leslie could u-turn in Atlantic and hit Britain
- Storm Helene hits Britain bringing heavy rain and 60mph winds
- Storm Callum to hit TOMORROW bringing 80mph gales and a month’s worth of rain in three days
- UK storm names 2018/19 – from Florence and Hector to Brian to Fionn, why are storms given names and who decides?
- UK storm names 2018 – from Florence and Hector to Brian to Fionn, why are storms given names and who decides?
- Storm Florence heads Britain threatening heavy rain and 65mph winds
- UK weather sees drivers trapped in floods with thunder, 2ins rain and HAIL today- but 10-day heatwave to return
- Britain to be battered by pummeling double Atlantic blast
UK storm alert: North Atlantic blast to blitz Britain with gales and freezing rain - maps have 345 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.