September 13, 2021 – 10:49 BST Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice’s husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi reacts to Kate Middleton’s brother James Middleton’ wedding joy Sarah Ferguson and her son-in-law Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi were among the first people to congratulate James Middleton and Alizée Thevenet on the news of their surprise wedding . After the Duchess of Cambridge ‘s younger brother shared the first photo of the newlyweds on social media on Sunday, Sarah responded to the news by “liking” the striking image. SEE: The most beautiful royal weddings of all time Loading the player… WATCH: James Middleton shaves off beard to surprise partner Alizee Princess Beatrice’s husband Edoardo, who is a close friend of the couple, quickly commented: “So so happy for you both. [heart emojis].” MORE: 13 sweet photos of Michael Middleton with Kate, Pippa and James READ: James Middleton details hard battle with clinical depression in heartbreaking post Ben Fogle also wrote: “Congratulations James. Amazing. So happy for you both.” Maria Sharapova added: “Many congratulations!! [heart emoji].” HELLO! understands that James and Alizée, who met in London in 2018, jetted off to the bride’s native France to say ‘I do’ in an intimate ceremony on Saturday surrounded by… Read full this story
- The Decisions Princess Beatrice Has to Make About Her Upcoming Wedding
- Princess Eugenie thanks followers for her 30th birthday wishes as Sarah Ferguson shares an unseen picture from her daughter's wedding day and Ellie Goulding praises her 'kind, ridiculously hard-working' friend
- Fergie Says Princess Beatrice Is 'the Happiest I Have Ever Seen Her' Despite Wedding Day Changes
- Kate Middleton's Favorite Hair Accessory Goes Garden Party! See Eugenie and Beatrice's Headpieces
- Princess Beatrice and Edoardo's wedding: 7 events they will sadly miss amid coronavirus
- How Princess Eugenie's Wedding Dress Will Compare to Meghan Markle's and Kate Middleton's
- Sarah Ferguson blames 'vicious' social media trolls for driving a wedge between Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle as she calls for an end to 'pitting women against each other'
- Why Princess Beatrice Is Getting a Title After Her Royal Wedding — but Her Sister Eugenie Didn't
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton Wear Tiaras — So Why Don't Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie?
- Sarah Ferguson Wishes Princess Eugenie a Happy Birthday — with a Very Personal Wedding Day Photo!
Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice's husband react to Kate Middleton's brother James' wedding joy have 364 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.