September 14, 2021 – 10:56 BST The Duchess of Cambridge will visit RAF Brize Norton to meet those who supported the UK’s evacuation of civilians from Afghanistan The Duchess of Cambridge is set to return to royal duties on Wednesday, after enjoying the school summer holidays with her family. Kate will visit RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire, where she will meet a number of people who supported the UK’s evacuation of civilians from Afghanistan. READ: Kate Middleton and the Queen share heartfelt congratulations to US Open winner Emma Raducanu Loading the player… WATCH: Kate Middleton celebrates milestone moment in London Operation PITTING, the largest humanitarian aid operation for over 70 years, ran between 14 and 28 August, during which time more than 15,000 people were flown out of Kabul by the Royal Air Force. Over 850 people arrived at RAF Brize Norton over the course of the two weeks, and they were provided with food, clothing, children’s toys, medical support, and childcare and sanitary products whilst their details were processed. During her outing, the Duchess will meet both military personnel and civilians who were directly involved in the effort, from RAF aircrew and medics, who supported evacuees at Kabul airport,… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle gave Kate Middleton a Smythson notebook to 'break the ice' and 'cooed over 20-month-old Princess Charlotte' when the pair first met, new biography claims
- One day all of this will be his! Prince William enjoys a nostalgic family break on the tiny Scilly island where he holidayed with Charles and Diana as a child and which he will eventually inherit from his father
- Have YOU checked your passport? Martin Lewis warns Britons to renew nearly-expired documents 'ASAP' if they want a holiday this year - as applicants report delays of up to THREE MONTHS due to the pandemic
- A bonnie brooch! Cheerful Queen, 94, celebrates the Scottish Highlands by donning a gold stag pin as she arrives at Balmoral with Prince Philip for the start of their summer holiday
- Truth behind what looked like portrait of one very happy family: Prince of Wales' official 70th birthday family photograph was 'absolute nightmare' because of difficulties with brothers, biography claims
- Teaching unions try to 'sabotage' school reopening plan with 'impossible list' of 200 safety demands and insisting classes be held 'one week on, one week off'
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Jonathan Aitken, 77, survives a heart attack induced by coronavirus
Kate Middleton's first day back at work after summer holiday revealed have 387 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.