Restaurants, cafeterias, coffee shops, and roadside eateries can serve customers without exceeding half their covers and have to ensure pandemic prevention measures such as maintaining a distance of at least two meters between tables and each table having no more than four people. The town of 100,000 people began less stringent social distancing on Monday under Directive 19, which prohibits gatherings of more than 20 people except in offices, schools and hospitals and requires people to maintain a distance of at least one meter. It has been having fairly tough restrictions since July 31. According to Quang Nam Province authorities, over 900 foreign tourists are stranded in Hoi An.
- Govt discusses plan to reopen restaurants and places of worship
- Central Vietnam airports shut ahead of storm Molave reopened
- Da Nang allows restaurants, cafes to reopen
- 60% of shuttered businesses on Yelp will never reopen
- Unlock 5: Education Ministry issues guidelines for states, UTs on reopening of schools from October 15; Check details
- 'Cuomo is bullying us': Restaurant owners blast the NY Governor after he signed their death warrant by refusing to allow indoor dining as servers and bartenders flee the city because they can't get work
- California will allow fans at pro sports but not Disneyland
- COVID-19: Delta govt reopens cinemas, hotels, restaurants
- Fruit merchants seek nod to reopen stalls
- COVID-19: Ekiti reopens Primary, Secondary schools Sept 12, tertiary institutions Oct 2
Hoi An allows eateries to reopen with safeguards have 214 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.