Photo: Ryan Emberley/Getty Images for Artists for Peace and Justice If we don't get an entire chapter dedicated to the infamous Colbert Report interview , well … who are we kidding, we'll be devouring it with a bunch of honeydew regardless. Rush co-founder and bass deity Geddy Lee will release his first memoir in fall 2022, he announced on social media, which came together from a mix of pandemic boredom and wanting to properly grieve the death of his bandmate Neil Peart . Lee, who previously wrote the wonderfully informative coffee-table book Big Beautiful Book of Bass , said a friend and collaborator "saw how I was struggling in the aftermath of Neil's passing, and tried coaxing me out of my blues with some funny tales from his youth, daring me to share my own in return." Lee promises an "epic-length account" of Rush and his personal life: So I did — reluctantly at first, but then remembering, oh yeah, I like wrestling with words. It's a less physical version of arguing with musical notes, without a Ricky doubleneck breaking my back! And soon my baby-step stories were becoming grownup chapters. Being the nuclear obsessive that I am, I'd write… Read full this story
- Mo’ne Davis, star of Little League World Series, set to release memoir
- From crack dealer to star comedian: Plainfield mom, Ms. Pat, tells all in new memoir
- ‘Wild’ trailer released: Reese Witherspoon goes on epic journey in film based on Cheryl Strayed memoir
- Kathie Lee & Hoda: If you have a rear like Kate Middleton's — just let it fly, baby!
- Like Tarzan, UK woman claims to have been raised by jungle apes in new memoir
- Jennifer Lopez surprises Kathie Lee and Hoda, guest hosts 'Today'
- L.J. Mazzilli, son of Lee Mazzilli, suspended 50 games for second positive drug test
- ‘It’s the worst example of a petty political vendetta’: Fort Lee, NJ, Mayor Sokolich on retaliatory George Washington Bridge closings
- Kathie Lee & Hoda: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy top list of tragic celebrity breakups this summer
- Sam Hunt engaged to girlfriend Hannah Lee Fowler
Geddy Lee Will Release a Memoir in 2112 … No, Sorry, 2022 have 353 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.