close Video Obama criticizes ‘unsustainable’ open borders policy: ‘We are a nation state’ ‘Fox & Friends’ hosts discuss the former president’s comments on the state of immigration in the U.S. The Texas county that saw a flood of 30,000 migrants earlier this month has said it will unite with neighboring counties to sue the Biden administration and push action at the southern border . “We've talked about immigration reform for as long as I can remember. Both parties have had control of Washington at one point or another over the last 20 years, and we have failed to do anything about it other than create the mess that we have today,” Val Verde County Commissioner Beau Nettleton said in a Tuesday night meeting . “It is inexcusable,” he added. Val Verde County includes Del Rio, which became the epicenter of the border crisis as tens of thousands of migrants gathered under a bridge. Sept. 17, 2021: Scenes from underneath the International Bridge in Del Rio. DEL RIO RESIDENTS RESPOND TO VIRAL BORDER PATROL IMAGES TAKEN NEAR THEIR COMMUNITY Nettleton said it was time for fellow border counties and cities to join forces in a suit to challenge U.S. immigration policies… Read full this story
- At country fest and rodeo, border agency seeks more agents
- U.S. cements plans to separate families crossing border illegally
- Ohio sues MLS, Columbus Crew owners to stop the team from relocating
- Mexican Military Seizes Cartel’s Rocket Launchers, Dynamite, Grenades near U.S. Border
- Josh Brown: Another NFL Failure on Domestic Violence
- Mexican State Targeting Cartel Front Operations
- Mellinger Minutes: KU FBI, KC Royals, Chiefs, analysis
- How American sports betting became illegal in the first place
- Mellinger Minutes: Jorts, why should you go to the ballpark, and when can we start gambling?
- Ten ways Trump has changed America
Border cities to sue Biden for 'failure to enforce the laws' have 294 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 29, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.