Queen Letizia of Spain sports summer dress for royal visit Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Tensions between Harry and William have become increasingly apparent over the past few years, especially since the Sussexes' stepped down as senior royals in 2020. In March, whilst being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey for CBS, Harry claimed William is "trapped" within the royal system. Related articles Prince Edward 'happy' for wife Sophie Wessex to take the lead Queen placed the monarchy first amid Harry and Meghan fallout Speaking to the Sunday Times magazine a "close friend" of William hit back, branding the comment "way off the mark". Los Angeles-based Kinsey Schofield, who runs the 'To Di For Daily' royal website, claimed the brothers are at "different stages" of their lives. Addressing the Daily Mirror she said: "I am still not convinced that there is a looming reconciliation. "It appears that Prince William is busy… Read full this story
- Why Prince William and Harry have really fallen out - and it happened before Meghan
- Harry and Meghan to reunite with Prince William and Kate for final royal engagement
- Prince William is set to 'step up into a statesman' role during the coronavirus crisis and he and Kate Middleton will lead The Firm and be 'pillars of support' for the nation, royal expert claims
- Nick Knowles praises Prince William for volunteering at Grenfell
- Prince William will 'step in for Queen and Prince Charles' amid a coronavirus crisis plan that could see Prince Harry resume his senior role and Princess Beatrice promoted to 'Counsellor of State', royal experts claim
- Why the Princes' fallout is more toxic than ever: William thinks Harry has 'disrespected the Monarchy and the Queen', while Harry thinks his brother is 'overbearing and rude about Meghan'
- Prince William and Prince Harry's relationship has been 'forever changed' and the once close brothers will never 'get back to the way they were', source tells People
- Princess Diana would be 'heartbroken' over the state of Prince William and Prince Harry's relationship, royal photographer tells Page Six
- Prince William Joins Wife Kate and Brother Harry in Mental Health Efforts with Campaign on Male Suicide
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Visit London Ambulance Service Control Room Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Prince William not ‘prioritising’ Harry reconciliation claims royal expert have 426 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 7, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.