Tori Spelling’s 13-year-old daughter Stella went through a rough patch in school that she has been vocal about. Now, she’s displaying confidence in a new modeling shoot. By 27 Jul, 2021 5:24 PM Tags Tori Spelling Celeb Kids Celebrities Watch Tori Spelling is speaking out against 13-year-old daughter Stella Doreen McDermott ‘s bullying she faced in elementary school . The former 90210 star proudly shared a slew of pictures on her Instagram account celebrating her child’s first modeling shoot as a teen. She started her caption by listing characteristics of her daughter that she’s proud of including her heart, kindness, innovation and creativity. But Tori also reflected on the difficulty that Stella endured in elementary school. “Her bullying started in 5th grade in Encino,” Tori stated. “Sadly, the boy that bullied her and other girls & boys wasn’t stopped.” She cited the bully’s parents’ involvement with the school as a reason for the harassment persisting. Tori claimed that in addition to the child that teased Stella, her daughter was also allegedly bulled by her principal, which caused an onslaught of health-related symptoms. “She developed headaches, stomachaches, panic attacks, & her asthma increased,” Tori said. “Emotions can be pretty powerful & manifest into physical ailments. She missed… Read full this story
- Tori Spelling shares a sweet family photo of her five children ahead of new back-to-school routine
- Victim's mum sent video of paedophile having sex with her teenage daughter
- Plymouth shooting LIVE: Hero dad Lee Martyn died trying to protect daughter Sophie, three
- Why Nashville bomb investigators feared copycat attacks by 5G conspiracists
- Loner incel Jake Davison attacked man & pregnant girlfriend five years before Plymouth shooting but police ‘did nothing’
- Can the vaccinated develop long Covid?
- The Sunrise Movement's Members Of Color Say The Group "Tokenized" And "Used" Them For Years
- Cuomo’s First Accuser Raises New Claims of Harassment and Retaliation
- Gossip Girl’s sisterly civil war finally comes to a head
- Eva Amurri Martino Reveals Her Night Nurse Dropped Son Major
Tori Spelling Says Daughter Stella Developed Headaches and Panic Attacks Due to Intense Bullying - E! Online have 326 words, post on www.eonline.com at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.