Currys PC World: Matt Edmondson gives tips for using E-scooters Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Dott is the leading European micro-mobility operator that offers riders off-beaten track tourguides around eccentric and historic landmarks within popular city destinations.The Dutch-French e-scooter company has e-scooters available in around 20 European countries including France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Germany and Poland. Related articles Expats: London ranks in top 20 most expensive cities to work London E-scooter rental scheme could replace five million car trips Riding around London’s eco-friendly toue route will cost £35, including the £10 rental fee for the Dott e-scooter, helmet and high-vis jacket. Participants must also be over 18 years old and have a valid driving licence to ride a Dott scooter. A spokesperson for ScooTours said: "The Hidden London Tour provides an interesting, alternative look at London's history. “And it also creates the perfect setting to ride an e-scooter, potentially… Read full this story
- Camila Cabello Plots 2020 UK/Ireland Tour: See the Dates
- Google Earth for Chrome & Android gets upgraded with guided tours, more discovery features
- Google will now let you take guided tours of places by following your favorite local guides
- Westlife tour 2019: UK dates and what time do tickets go on sale today?
- Mario Kart Tour's Launch Has Been Very Successful, Nintendo Says
- Honda Activa 125 BS-VI Revealed: FI Scooter To Be Launched In September 2019
- Dentists blast Coca Cola's annual truck tour for eroding teeth – but fans are complaining that this year's schedule has been cut back (so, will your area be getting a visit?)
- Little Mix announce they are releasing their FIRST Christmas track called One I've Been Missing with festive teaser
- EE will beat Vodafone with launch of UK’s first 5G network on May 30th
- The Grand Tour first look at Christmas special as Jeremy Clarkson sails to Cambodia from Vietnam
ScooTours: London's first ever e-scooter guided tour announces launch date have 350 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 9, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.