July 27, 2021 – 10:04 BST Princess Eugenie house: The Queen’s granddaughter currently lives with her husband Jack Brooksbank at their son at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK home, and it is so chic. Princess Eugenie lives with her husband Jack Br ooksbank and their baby son, August at their royal house of Frogmore Cottage – and it is so beautifully decorated. SEE: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s home to raise royal baby revealed The property is officially Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK residence, but since his cousin Eugenie has been living there, royal enthusiasts have been treated to more looks inside the private home than ever before. The glimpses have revealed that the royal has chosen a neutral colour palette throughout with natural and bohemian touches, quite similar to the style at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s mansion in the United States in fact. Loading the player… WATCH: Princess Eugenie reveals stunning kitchen at royal home In June, we were treated to our first-ever look inside the kitchen of Frogmore Cottage via a video Eugenie posted of August playing – and although it was just a sneak peek, the stylish wooden flooring and muted kitchen cupboards… Read full this story
- First picture of Meghan and Harry's Royal Baby Sussex
- First pictures of Meghan and Harry's Royal Baby Sussex
- Royal wedding and baby china helps boost Royal Collection sales
- Royal baby born at private maternity hospital
- Queen breaks royal protocol at Garden Party
- Birthday wishes from the royals as Duke of Sussex turns 35
- Archie's private baptism 'a terrible shame' says royal expert
- Who does the royal baby Archie share his name with?
- Royal baby: what's next for the Sussexes and Cambridges?
- British royals celebrate third wedding in 12 months
Is Princess Eugenie's décor at Frogmore Cottage inspired by this royal? have 284 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.