More than a year has passed since Daniel Sturridge was last employed by a professional club, but the former England striker looks sure to turn heads in his latest effort to find new employment. That's after the 31-year-old posted footage of himself running training drills on Instagram, bearing his fit physique for all to see—and hopefully a few Premier League clubs will take notice. Sturridge hasn't played since his contract at Turkish outfit Trabzonspor was terminated by mutual consent in March 2020. It emerged soon after that the forward had been served a four-month suspension from football and a £150,000 fine for breaching the FA's betting laws towards the end of his six-year stay at Liverpool . The former Chelsea and Manchester City forward may not have kicked a ball professionally since then, but his touch nonetheless looked top drawer in this latest update: Sturridge—who scored seven goals and recorded four assists in 16 games for Trabzonspor prior to his release—uploaded a string of videos showcasing his different attributes with the caption: "Putting in work babbbyyyyy!!" Some clips highlighted the strength of his agility, first touch and close control, while others were shot from longer range and illustrated his speed… Read full this story
- Who Is The Highest Paid Player In The Premier League In 2018-19?
- FIFA 19 ratings: Which Premier League stars are in the top 100 and when will the game be released?
- Iwan Roberts: Norwich City look like the real deal for place in promotion mix
- 33 Best (And 1 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (1/9/12
- 43 Best (And 1 WTF) New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (9/17/13
- Strictly EXCLUSIVE: James Cracknell admits he's 'giving himself permission to look stupid' by taking part as he admits NONE of the professional dancers want to be partnered with him
- 36 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (5/15/13
- 23 new and notable Android apps and live wallpapers from the last 2 weeks (10/3/16
- Bring the noise. Webber and Farke in joint City fan plea as club tee up major announcement
- Arsenal Owner Stan Kroenke's $2.33 Billion Offer To Buy Entire Club Accepted
Daniel Sturridge looks ripped as Premier League icon searches for new club have 353 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at July 8, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.