June 10, 2021 – 07:34 BST Andrea Caamano Prince Edward reveals current royal family tension is ‘very sad’ and says the Queen is doing ‘remarkably well’ following Prince Philip’s death Prince Edward has given an exclusive interview to CNN and has spoken about the current family tensions, describing the situation as “very sad”. MORE: Sophie Wessex and Prince Edward react to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Oprah interview “Listen, weirdly we’ve all been there before – we’ve all had excessive intrusion and attention in our lives. And we’ve all dealt with it in slightly different ways, and listen, we wish them the very best of luck. It’s a really hard decision,” Edward tells CNN ‘s Max Foster in an interview during which he also reflected on the Duke of Edinburgh ‘s legacy on what would have been his 100th birthday. Loading the player… WATCH: Prince Edward reveals gorgeous Moroccan decor inside home He later added: “It’s difficult for everyone but that’s families for you.” READ: The Queen gave these amazing royal homes as wedding presents RELATED: Sophie Wessex shares rare insight into ‘confident’ daughter Lady Louise Windsor The father-of-two then spoke about his mother, the Queen , and revealed how she is coping two… Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding celebrates everything good Britain has to offer
- Labour MP Emma Dent Coad demands ‘jingoistic’ National Anthem is scrapped — hours after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry tied the knot
- Lady Amelia Windsor has not been invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding
- Toast Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at one of London's finest afternoon teas
- Meghan Markle's wedding bouquet placed on Grave of the Unknown Warrior
- Sorry, but a wedding — no matter how royal — will not create 'Princess Meghan'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Meghan Markle's salty sister slams royal family
- Meghan Markle's Dad Not Walking Her Down The Aisle Needn't Spoil The Day, As These Women Know
- Royal body language: how Harry and Meghan manage to be private in a very public space
Prince Edward says current royal family tension with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is 'very sad' have 347 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.