Trisha Paytas a.k.a Sadboy2005 a.k.a. your old Myspace come to life. Photo: Screenshot via YouTube I can't remember when I started watching Frenemies . We don't discover things anymore. Things are just quietly planted in our line of sight, where one day, maybe, we bite. I was probably trying to get a handle on some YouTuber saga . Trisha Paytas , anti-star of that world, and h3h3Productions' Ethan Klein , despite the whirlwind of drama that seems to follow them, are good at calling content creators to the floor for their shit at a time when it seems that the growth of the field has outstripped its ability to regulate itself. The twin sagas of the James Charles and David Dobrik Vlog Squad allegations this year seem to suggest there is too much money, access, and power on the table for accountability to be an industry priority. It seems there is much you can get away with when you present a likable facade. The frenemies are not necessarily likable. They're risible but also unafraid to have terrible, discomfiting, and important conversations, and prone to cut up on basically anyone, including each other. I showed up to the Frenemies bandwagon just… Read full this story
- Trisha Paytas' fans beg them to stop tweeting amid "Frenemies" drama
- Big Brother's Trisha Paytas flaunts boobs as she shares 'hottest ever' topless snap
- Big Brother's Trisha Paytas' boobs erupt from leather BDSM inspired bodysuit
- Trisha Paytas shares naked selfie while only wearing LouBoutins for sexy display
- Trisha Paytas takes fans sex toy shopping to prep 'extreme' Only Fans content
- Big Brother's Trisha Paytas flaunts boobs in see-through Barbie pink lingerie
- Big Brother's Trisha Paytas gets naked for 'sexiest ever' 10 year challenge
- Big Brother's Trisha Paytas' boobs erupt from world's skimpiest bra in sexy snap
- Trisha Paytas recalls 'scariest night of my life' after 'accidental overdose'
- Big Brother's Trisha Paytas' boobs erupt from world's skimpiest playsuit
Our Chemically Imbalanced Romance With Trisha Paytas have 320 words, post on www.vulture.com at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.