Mariah Carey brings back her masc alter ego in this callback to the 2009 "Obsessed" music video. Photo: Mariah Carey/TikTok Thank you, mother Mariah Carey , for reminding the public that cleaning never goes out of style. The legendary chanteuse brought back the #WipeItDownChallenge with a remix of the TikTok-viral song by BMW Kenny and her very own "Obsessed." As she wipes the mirror, she comes in with "And I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?" and appears in full glam. Then, one more wipe and she's M.C., her masc alter ego. "I was so obsessed with wiping things down last year," she wrote on TikTok. The playful video is in celebration of the 12th anniversary of "Obsessed," her radio hit from Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel that went to No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 back in 2009. Giving celebrity social-media managers everywhere a run for their money, the TikTok calls back to the "Obsessed" video, in which Mariah is stalked by an 8 Mile -looking figure played by her in male clothes. As the legend goes, the song is a clapback to Eminem for repeatedly claiming they had a relationship. Some make diss tracks,… Read full this story
- Nick Cannon Claps Back at ''Grandpa'' Eminem Over Mariah Carey Diss Track
- All I Want For Christmas Is... a private jet, $22m ski lodge, 19ft tree and a horse drawn sleigh! Welcome to Mariah Carey's blingtastic festive blowout...
- Eminem Goes After Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon on New Fat Joe Song 'Lord Above'
- Nick Cannon reveals he 'went looking' for Eminem in 2008 after rapper released a diss track about his then-wife Mariah Carey
- These Are Mariah Carey’s 25 Best Singles
- Nick Cannon Has Words for 'Grandpa' Eminem’s Latest Mariah Carey Diss, Invites Him to Wild 'N Out
- Mariah Carey Has Won the Bottle Cap Challenge, Thank You
- Mariah Carey Talks New Love, Why NYE Performance Was a ‘Chaotic Mess’
- Mariah Carey Does The 10 Year Challenge While Refusing To Acknowledge Time
- Nick Cannon is dead…rhetorically, that is. Eminem slayed Mariah Carey’s ex on Twitter
Mariah Carey Is Still Obsessed With the #WipeItDown Challenge have 353 words, post on www.vulture.com at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.