Photo: Tommaso Boddi/FilmMagic Damon Lindelof has already gotten you Lost , brought you Leftovers , and convinced you to watch Watchmen . Now, he's ready to introduce you to the mysterious Mrs. Davis. According to an announcement from the streamer on Thursday, Peacock has placed a straight-to-series order for the new ten-episode drama from Lindelof and Young Sheldon writer Tara Hernandez, to be produced by Warner Bros. Television. Hernandez will showrun Mrs. Davis , in addition to co-writing the series with Lindelof; both will executive produce. "Tara Hernandez is an astonishingly original talent," Lindelof says in a statement. "Talking about Mrs. Davis with her was one of the few things that kept me sane through the pandemic… I can't wait for the world to be introduced to both of them." Says Hernandez, "In a year that has felt totally surreal, partnering with Damon to craft the world of Mrs. Davis truly takes the cake. To have the support of Warner Bros., who championed our vision from the beginning, and to now have the perfect home at Peacock alongside Susan, Lisa, and the rest of their incredible team — I am at a loss for words. I promise to find them… Read full this story
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' screenwriter Damon Lindelof regrets 'gratuitous' Alice Eve underwear scene
- ‘Sharknado’ reels in raft of celebrity fans like Damon Lindelof, Olivia Wilde and Mia Farrow - but doesn't translate to ratings
- Damon Lindelof's 'The Leftovers' ordered to series by HBO
- Justin Theroux set to star in Damon Lindelof's HBO pilot ‘The Leftovers’
- Gordon Ramsay tweets photo of himself planking on back of boat, atop jet engine
- ‘Prometheus,' shrouded in secrecy, is director Ridley Scott's chance to return to ‘Alien’ universe
- Summer movie preview: Daily News critics sort through the season's best
- ‘Alcatraz’ reunites ‘Lost’ alumni like Jorge Garcia and director Jack Bender, but others have also made it off island successfully
- Charlize Theron is hotter than ever with two movies out, 'Prometheus' and 'Snow White and the Huntsman'
- Upcoming movies 'The Avengers,' 'The Dark Knight Rises,' 'Amazing Spider-Man' and more prove pop culture has become a geek's paradise
Who, and What, Is Damon Lindelof’s have 358 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 27, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.