Pete Davidson 's comically chill character Chad has been through it all: He's been the chosen savior of another realm , he's reinvented drag , and he died and met Adam Sandler at one point. On last night's Saturday Night Live, he sacrificed himself to save the SpaceX Mars colony in "the near future." In the sketch, host Elon Musk asks for a hero to restore the colony's backup oxygen, and Chad steps up to the challenge with a signature "okay," but not before fellow astronaut Miley Cyrus reveals she's pregnant with his child. "No thanks," Chad says as he hits the airlock. SNL has been heightening the stakes on Chad since 2016 , putting him in increasingly cinematic situations. Mars was just the latest frontier.
- Pete Davidson Talks Ariana Grande, Masturbating to Leonardo DiCaprio & More for
- Ariana Grande and Lizzo are moved to tears as they lead stars reacting to Grammy Award nominations on social media: 'We are all winners'
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, and All the People Who Orbited Their Decade-Long Relationship
- The Hill's Morning Report - Week two of public impeachment testimony
- Sara Lee responds to Harry Styles' inappropriate 'SNL' sketch about the brand
- Rapper Mac Miller is dead at 26
- This Week In Tabloids: Remember When Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Got Married On A Plantation?
- Rocket men: why tech’s biggest billionaires want their place in space
- Who’s REALLY this year’s most popular Glastonbury headliner? YouTube reveals which of the artists appearing at the festival are most viewed in the UK
- Pearl Jam: Five Against the World
SpaceX Is Such a Wreck That Only Pete Davidson’s Chad Can Save It on have 268 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 9, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.