Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage/Getty Images Adding to the list of things the British royal family would never let her do , Meghan Markle will be releasing her debut children's book, The Bench, on June 8. Markle's kid lit will revolve around the "special bond between father and son as seen through a mother's eyes," with the fourth character presumably being a long wooden seat where the boys will sit and contemplate life — as opposed to the legalese term Markle's Suits character used a few times. The book promises to "capture the evolving and expanding relationship between fathers and sons and reminds us of the many ways that love can take shape and be expressed in a modern family." In a statement, Markle said The Bench "started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day the month after Archie was born," which evolved into this story. "My hope is that The Bench resonates with every family, no matter the makeup, as much as it does with mine," she added. Circle back with us in a few months to see if Netflix will adapt it .
- What Titles Will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Children Have? It Might Depend On Their Sex
- Prince Harry looks lovingly at royal wedding pic after leaving Meghan Markle at home on Valentine’s Day to join troops in Norway
- Meghan Markle could give birth at HOME as it’s revealed she’s ‘reading up’ on hypnobirthing
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas brands daughter a ‘control freak’ … but insists she never used to be rude
- Meghan Markle’s hunky new press secretary sets pulses racing as female fans urge Harry to ‘be careful’
- Prince Harry leaves Meghan Markle at home on Valentine’s Day as he joins troops in Norway
- Meghan Markle laughs after OAP says ‘you’re such a fat lady’ as she shows off baby bump at dog charity
- Meghan Markle cradles baby bump as she arrives in heels for debut as royal patron of National Theatre
- How old is Prince Harry, when’s he getting married to Meghan Markle and how tall is he?
- How old is Prince Harry, when will he marry Meghan Markle in the Royal Wedding, how tall is he and what’s his net worth?
Meghan Markle Wrote a Children’s Book Inspired by Archie and Harry have 387 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.