Photo: CraSH/imageSPACE/Shutterstock Another day, another allegation of vile abuse on the part of singer Marilyn Manson , the stage name of Brian Warner. In a new lawsuit filed Friday in Los Angeles, an ex-girlfriend of the musician, referred to as "Jane Doe" in the document, accuses Manson of rape and "further degrading acts of sexual exploitation, manipulation, and psychological abuse" during their relationship, which began as consensual dating in 2011, according to Deadline. During their relationship, the woman alleges, Manson also showed her a video tape titled "Groupie" the singer said he filmed in 1996 after a concert at the Hollywood Bowl. On the tape, a "seemingly young teenage fan" could be seen crying as she was berated by the singer, threatened with a gun, and forced to drink a glass of one of his bandmate's urine. Manson allegedly told Jane Doe that his manager, Tony Ciulla, had seen the tape and warned the singer to never show it to anyone, lest he be sent to prison. When the singer was evasive when answering questions about the girl in the video, Jane Doe became afraid she had been murdered. According to TMZ, a source close to Manson alleges the video… Read full this story
- Two New Women Accuse Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault
- 3 More Women Accuse Bill Cosby of Sexual Misconduct
- French Montana Sued for Sexual Battery by Woman Who Claims He Drugged Her at His Home
- French Montana Accused of Sexual Assault in New Lawsuit
- Roman Polanski’s Alleged Sexual Assaults: What You Need to Know
- Boy Band Member Sues Ex-Manager for Alleged Rape, Claims Sexual Assault on 'Almost Weekly Basis'
- Healed Harvey Weinstein asks court to toss out Rose McGowan case and delay other lawsuits after ‘coronavirus diagnosis’
- French Montana sued for sexual assault, battery and emotional distress by woman claiming she was drugged and raped at rapper's home
- French Montana accused of sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman
- Cosby effort to reseal case files declared moot - appeals court
Marilyn Manson Accused of Sexual Assault and Sexual Battery in New Lawsuit Filed by Ex-Girlfriend have 333 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 28, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.