May 28, 2021 – 08:15 BST Nichola Murphy Jeremy Clarkson’s home: The Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host’s Diddly Squat Farm sits on 1,000 acres, which is bigger than the Queen’s home Buckingham Palace. Jeremy Clarkson bought his farm, nicknamed Diddly Squat Farm, back in 2008, and it boasts even more land than the Queen’s home, Buckingham Palace. SEE: Jeremy Clarkson’s family photo album: Sweet snaps of the TV presenter’s loved ones During an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show , the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host revealed that the impressive plot of land is actually very difficult to maintain. Speaking about working on his farm, which features on TV show Clarkson’s Farm , Jeremy said: “I have had a farm, quite a big farm, a 1000 acres, since 2008. A man farmed it for me. Then he said, ‘I'm retiring’. So I thought, I'll do it myself, which is the stupidest decision. Loading the player… WATCH: 10 Glimpses Into Celeb Homes “I thought it was a part-time thing… ended up calling it Diddly Squat because that's how much you make from farming." He added: "You get up in the morning and people shout at you. You think… Read full this story
- Who is Jeremy Thorpe’s son Rupert, did Jeremy’s wife Caroline Allpass die in a car crash and when was their wedding?
- Lord Sugar says Britain ‘needs to get RID of’ Jeremy Corbyn – as Labour boss to meet fuming Jewish leaders in anti-Semitism row
- Who were Jeremy Thorpe’s wives Caroline Allpass and Marion Stein, how did they die and did he have children?
- 'Time to Call Time of Folly:' UK Anti-Leavers Say Brexit May Hit Queen's Revenue
- Queen had eye surgery last month
- Commonwealth chiefs sign off Prince Charles as new head after Queen’s public backing
- 'I play the lottery twice a week': inside the crumbling 7,000-acre estate that one couple expects will cost millions to restore
- Puma criticised for holding 'council estate drug dealing party' featuring fake crack house
- John's real-time WW1 blog: New housing estates planned for Market Harborough’s bright post-war future
- Top Gear race track to be demolished and turned into homes as planning application gets green light
Jeremy Clarkson's estate is almost 3x bigger than the Queen's have 368 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 28, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.