May 05, 2021 – 14:02 BST Laura Sutcliffe Amanda Holden looked incredible at Heart Radio wearing a pie-crust top by Damsel in a Dress which you can buy at John Lewis. The Britain’s Got Talent star also wore a Marks & Spencer pink skirt. On Wednesday’s, Amanda Holden wears pink! The stunning 50-year-old was pictured walking to the Heart Radio offices for her daily slot for the station and we just love her latest look. The mother-of-two decided to go super girly on us, rocking a dazzling pink pencil skirt from Marks & Spencer which cost just £19.50. She teamed it with a fabulous black and pink knitted jumper by Damsel in a Dress at John Lewis and a candy-floss colored pink coat. She also added a pair of pointed toe black high heels for good measure. Pink-tastic! READ: 19 best pie-crust-collar blouses & knits to add Princess Diana vibes to your wardrobe We have to say, the jumper interested us the most. It featured a striking colour block design and also was cut with a pie-crust neckline – the very same neckline that the late Princess Diana constantly wore. Loading the player… MORE: Amanda Holden struts in leather dress… Read full this story
- Amanda Holden joins former co-stars Angela Griffin and Sarah Parish for Cutting It reunion dinner in London
- Royal reveal: Prince Philip’s self-assigned nickname which proved his affection for Diana
- Una, Amanda and Vogue put on effortlessly stylish display on red carpet in London
- Jourdan Dunn, Hailee Steinfeld and Dua Lipa dazzle at the MTV EMAs, while Bebe Rexha, Lindsay Lohan and Rosalia miss the style mark
- Meghan Markle wore a £49 M&S dress for evening at Royal Albert Hall
- Cool cord, fab faux fur and pretty blouses – the ’70s aren’t going anywhere!
- Our inspirational readers celebrating their 70th birthday alongside Prince Charles over tea
- The £4M frenzy for piece Annabel's! They even sold FLOOR for £15k
- The CHEEK of it! Love Island’s Katie Salmon bares booty in non-existent hot pants
- Celebrity best and worst Halloween costumes from Harry Styles to Paris Hilton
Amanda Holden rocks Marks & Spencer skirt & Princess Diana's most famous neckline have 335 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.