April 07, 2021 – 11:52 BST Bridie Wilkins The Queen announces big change at private home with Prince Philip The Queen has officially announced that her main royal residence along with Prince Philip at Buckingham Palace in London will be open to visitors this year. From July to September, self-guided tours will be permitted in the gardens of the house for the very first time, as well as the opportunity to set up and your own picnic on the lawn. SEE: The Queen and Prince Philip’s home is 15x bigger than the White House Loading the player… WATCH: The Queen unveils stunning Buckingham Palace gardens The Royal Collection Trust explained: “Visitors will be free to explore a route through the garden that encompasses the 156-metre Herbaceous Border, plane trees planted by and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and views of the island and its beehives across the 3.5-acre lake.” MORE: Inside the palace’s secret rooms Can’t wait until July? For anyone happy to go ahead with a guided tour of the grounds, they can do so on weekends in April and May. MORE: 9 fun facts about Buckingham Palace Buckingham Palace in London Come May, the inside of… Read full this story
- The Queen and Prince Philip to move house ahead of summer
- Royals are reunited as Charles and Camilla arrive at Sandringham to meet Prince Philip as the 98-year-old returned home by helicopter after four nights in hospital
- The Queen and Prince Philip have Covid vaccine sending 'strong message to anti-vaxxers'
- Queen and Prince Philip receive coronavirus vaccinations at Windsor Castle
- Prince Philip snubbed EastEnders as he couldn't understand Cockney accents
- Prince William 'proud' of Queen and Prince Philip for setting Covid-19 vaccine example
- Prince Philip's intense fight with Queen Elizabeth: Duke escapes amid scornful row
- Prince Philip brutally snubbed after Queen strips him of royal title in iconic move
- King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway, both 83, become latest royals to announce they have received the Covid-19 vaccine - days after the Queen and Prince Philip had the jab
- The Crown: No one wanted Prince Philip but Queen Elizabeth got the man she wanted
The Queen announces big change at private home with Prince Philip have 347 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.