Rebel Wilson has revealed that her Bridesmaids character did not exist until she auditioned for the film. The actress made the revelation during an interview on Sirusxm's The Jess Cagle Show. She explained: "There was never supposed to be two roommates, only one. “So I just kind of added myself in, in a way to the scenes, but Paul [Feig, director], I just remember was so and Kristen, as well, whereas she was like the biggest comedy star in America at that point. “But she literally said, ‘Whatever you want to do, just go for it. I don’t care. Like if you think it’s funny, want to try it, just go for it’. “I think that kind of nice collaborative energy, which she must’ve done to everybody on the set from her and from Paul as a director meant that they just got the most hilarious, spontaneous things. It was pretty much all improvised, all that stuff.” The star has recently decided to turn her hand to directing, inspired by the number of female directors who broke the record for the most Oscar nominations. She took to her Instagram Stories to say: "Biggest congrats ladies. You’ve inspired me to take… Read full this story
- 'I wouldn't let go of the car door': Larger-than-life Hollywood actress Rebel Wilson reveals she suffered crippling shyness as a kid and found her first drama class 'traumatic'
- RoboDoc Filmmakers Reveal What They Found Creating the Definitive Robocop Documentary [Exclusive]
- The Witcher's Yennefer Reveals Best Part of Working with Henry Cavill
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm excited for the future!' Married At First Sight star lands first Hollywood movie role ...after filming secret acting projects in Sydney before heading overseas
- Cats movie – who’s in the all-star cast with Taylor Swift, James Corden and Idris Elba?
- How the Success of Marvel’s Female Superheroes Heralds a More Inclusive Age of Comics
- Cats Review Roundup Makes the Film Sound Completely Bonkers
- TV’s Top 25 Episodes of the Decade
- ‘Cats’: Film Review
- Cats’ dirty little secret: it’s a horny feline romp
Rebel Wilson reveals her iconic Bridesmaids character didn't exist until after audition have 344 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.