April 30, 2021 – 07:49 BST Emmy Griffiths Mike Tindall has opened up about Prince Philip’s funeral, which he attended with his wife, Zara Mike Tindall joined Good Morning Britain on Friday, and opened up about attending the funeral of his wife Zara’s grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh. MORE: Mike Tindall details the devastating impact isolation has had on his parents Speaking to Kate Garraway and Ben Shepherd, the retired rugby player revealed that he was full of admiration for the Queen, while admitting that they weren’t able to be with her following the funeral. He said: “That’s what she does, she leads my example. I say it was amazing to see but I didn’t really want to see it, everyone’s seen it now. Even after the funeral it was like, ‘Right you all need to leave,’ so you didn’t get to have that supportive side afterwards.” Loading the player… WATCH: Mike opened up about Prince Philip’s funeral He continued: “I think the way that the funeral was planned and run was exceptional. It was seeing his carriage ponies and the gloves and the sugar cube box and all of that lined up, I think if he was looking down -… Read full this story
- Inside Prince Philip's godson's nasty divorce: What both sides are saying
- Photos: Celebrities, royal family descend for wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry called 'selfish' for how they told the royal family they're expecting
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry pose with rest of royal family in official royal wedding portraits
- Prince Philip, 97, attends granddaughter's wedding amid health concerns
- British royal family condemns mass shootings at New Zealand mosques: 'It is a horrifying assault'
- Who is Thomas Markle? Meghan Markle’s dad and award-winning lighting director who may not attend the Royal Wedding
- Who is Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas and will the lighting director attend the Royal Wedding?
- Prince George's friends have given him the most adorable nickname
- Serena Williams, Priyanka Chopra and Patrick J Adams reveal behind-the-scenes snaps ahead of the Royal Wedding
Mike Tindall reveals what royal family did after Prince Philip's funeral have 341 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.