FLORIDA (AP) – NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown has settled a civil lawsuit by former trainer Britney Taylor, who accused Brown of sexually assaulting her. Taylor filed the lawsuit in 2019, and lawyers for her and Brown released statements Wednesday revealing the agreement. READ MORE: Pittsburgh Department Of Mobility And Infrastructure Testing Robot Delivery Service "Antonio and Britney have been friends over a decade. Several years ago they almost became business partners. Recently, they were involved in aggressive litigation. Having reflected on their relationship, both feel that the time has come to move on," the statements said. Brown's statement was released by his representative, Alana Burstyn. Attorney David Haas made the statement for Taylor. The civil suit stemmed from what Taylor said occurred in 2017 and 2018, when she said the player sexually assaulted her twice, then raped her. Brown countersued Taylor, claiming defamation. READ MORE: ‘A League Of Their Own’ Television Series To Use Pittsburgh As Filming Location Brown, currently a free agent after winning the Super Bowl with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in February, remains subject to discipline under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Brown's career has been marked by off-field incidents, and he served an eight-game suspension… Read full this story
- Antonio Brown asking Pittsburgh Steelers for trade, source says
- Snowboarding gold medallist Shaun White dismisses sexual assault lawsuit as ‘gossip’
- Snowboarding gold medallist Shaun White apologizes for referring to sexual assault lawsuit as ‘gossip’
- Sex assault allegations force resignation of Quebec human rights commission head
- Lawsuit claims woman was raped at Chris Brown’s house
- Patrick Brown directed top Tories to ‘get me the result I want’ in nomination now being probed by police
- Party activist who opposed Patrick Brown gets apology from interim PC leader
- Bill Cosby’s lawyers signal intent to portray accuser as ‘greedy’ in sexual-assault retrial
- Trump, foundation say New York lawsuit tainted by political 'bias'
- Anwar claims he has evidence showing PAS paid $464K to settle lawsuit
Antonio Brown Settles Assault Lawsuit With Former Trainer have 323 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.