Nearly a week after a Texas judge ruled that the names of “Jane Doe” accusers of Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson must be revealed, the lawsuits were amended to include their names. And while one case dropped, another lawsuit was added, keeping the total amount of accusers at 22. The women claim that Watson set up massages through private messages and later sexually assaulted them, exposed himself or inappropriately touched them—according to the Houston Chronicle . Watson has denied any sexual misconduct from the beginning, and his high-powered attorney, Rusty Hardin, has stated all along that any sexual contact between Watson and the women was consensual. Last week, two Harris County judges ruled that it was impossible for Watson to defend himself if he and his legal team didn’t know the names of his accusers. The names previously listed were “Jane Doe.” Then, 21 of the 22 the lawsuits were amended to include each accuser’s name. One lawsuit was dropped after the judge’s ruling, but another lawsuit was filed Wednesday to keep the total number of accusations at 22. The allegations began nearly a month ago. The public spat on social media started when the attorney who represents all the… Read full this story
- Baylor Will Settle Lawsuit With Ex-Student Who Accused It Of Creating A "Hunting Ground For Sexual Assault Predators"
- Trump Takes to Twitter to Bash Sexual Assault Accuser Because He's Trash
- Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax's Law Firm Places Him on Leave, 4 Staffers Resign Following 2nd Sexual Assault Allegation
- Harvey Weinstein Is Expected to Go on Trial for Sexual Assault in May
- Sexual Assault Survivors Confront Jeff Flake: 'That's What Happened to Me, That's What You're Telling All Women in America' [UPDATE]
- Oh, Yes He Did. Donald J. Trump Declares April National Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Dakota Johnson unveils The Left Ear podcast to share unedited stories from sexual assault survivors: 'Listening is the most important thing you can do'
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Maintains His Innocence Against Sexual Assault Claims, Offers Result of a Polygraph Test
- Uber arbitration move helps sexual assault victims, but goes only so far
- Kavanaugh friend denies claim Supreme Court pick tried to sexually assault girl in teen years but wrote of alcohol-fueled 'wild behavior' at all-boys Catholic school that included a stripper at a teacher's bachelor party
22 Women Suing Deshaun Watson For Sexual Assault Have Identified Themselves have 379 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.