HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – An attorney for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, who's accused of sexual assault and harassment in lawsuits filed by 16 women, on Tuesday, March 23, questioned the allegations against the NFL player, claiming they were made following a failed attempt to blackmail his client for $30,000. The women, in lawsuits filed in state court in Houston, accuse Watson of exposing himself, touching them with his penis or kissing them against their will while he got a massage. READ MORE: Police Identify PrymeBar Dallas Murder Suspect As Jonathanlacory Rogers Quarterback Deshaun Watson looks on in action during a game between the Chicago Bears and the Houston Texans on December 13, 2020, at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. (Photo by Robin Alam/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images) All of the women who have sued Watson are either licensed massage therapists or worked in a spa or similar business. Rusty Hardin, Watson's attorney, alleged in a statement that his legal team has "strong evidence" an accusation made by a woman they believe filed one of the lawsuits is false. In her lawsuit, the woman alleged Watson forced her to perform oral sex during a massage in December 2020 and that she… Read full this story
- This Deshaun Watson trend could mean a Texans championship
- NFL Week 14 QB Power Rankings: Putting Patrick Mahomes' ridiculous season in perspective
- Eagles 32, Texans 30 — Nick Foles keeps Eagles in playoff race for another week
- The Houston Texans have won nine in a row and are in the hunt for the #1 seed
- DeAndre Hopkins is finally out of the QB wilderness. Now what?
- Texans vs. Titans odds, line: Monday Night Football picks, predictions from advanced computer model on 12-0 roll
- Monday Night Football odds, line: Titans vs. Texans picks and predictions from top-rated expert who's 15-7 on Tennessee games
- Colts look to end Texans' nine-game win streak
- Texans vs. Titans: Preview, prediction, statistics to know for 'Monday Night Football'
- Texans vs. Titans how to watch, stream: Preview, prediction, statistics to know for 'Monday Night Football'
Lawyer For Texans QB Deshaun Watson Says Sexual Assault Lawsuits Followed Blackmail Attempt have 331 words, post on dfw.cbslocal.com at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.