March 06, 2021 – 11:38 GMT Hannah Hargrave Yes Day’s Jennifer Garner delighted fans when she debuted a new shorter hairdo and she looks fabulous Jennifer Garner made a major change to her long brown locks on Friday when she unveiled a new shorter hairdo – and it looks amazing. The Yes Day star debuted her transformation on her Instagram Stories with a video from inside her LA home . MORE: Jennifer Garner teases something exciting with dreamy photo Jennifer’s hair had been cut to just about her shoulders and her fringe had been given a trim too. Loading the player… WATCH: Jennifer Garner shows off her beautiful kitchen inside her home She teamed her chopped tresses with a new pair of glasses as she ditched her dark-rimmed eyewear for a lighter look. While she didn't address her change in appearance, her makeover wouldn't have gone unnoticed by her fans, who are used to seeing her long hair cascading over her shoulders. Jennifer has been busy filming her new movie, The Adam Project , in Vancouver until recently. She was excited to have been reunited with her 13 Going on 30 co-star, Mark Ruffalo for the project, 16 years after… Read full this story
- Wendy Williams reveals major change in appearance and sparks fan debate
- Jennifer Lopez makes very RARE move of ditching hair extensions to show off her NATURAL locks and skipping her usual spray tan to reveal pale skin
- 'It looks like her six year old twins have done it!' Hairstylist slams Charlene of Monaco's new punk look as she debuts a VERY bold half-shaved hairstyle after ditching her signature blonde bob
- Jennifer Lawrence is unrecognizable in fiery red wig as she films upcoming movie Don't Look Up in the snow after NYC blizzard
- Jennifer Lopez reveals sadness over dad David and mum Guadalupe
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez offload Malibu beach house for $6.7million a year after purchase (but didn't make the $1million profit they were hoping for)
- Bride-to-be sparks outrage online after asking her new husband if she can hug her ex-boyfriend for 'one final time' - just seconds after saying 'I Do'
- Frustrations Mount over Vaccine Shortages in New Orleans
- Barack and Michelle Obama announce SIX new Netflix projects as part of lucrative multi-year production deal, including a science fiction movie, a YA book adaptation, and a film about the first man to summit Mt. Everest
- Jennifer Lopez's sister sparks reaction with rare photo – and looks identical to famous sibling
Jennifer Garner undergoes major makeover - see her new short hairdo have 404 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.