Love is indeed in the air! Valentine’s day is around the corner and the world is all set to welcome the day of love with surprises, gifts, warm hugs and kisses for their beloved ones. Unlike other years, the love-struck day is going to be a low-key affair in some regions due to the restrictions in place owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. Well, at this point of time, what can come as a saviour is a movie date with your special one. Films are indeed the best means to get inspired and to express how much you love your beloved. So, what are you waiting for? Set the mood lights on, munchies aside, sit back and enjoy, and yes, keep the tissues ready, as you will need them while watching the movies we have compiled specially for you! Our picks for today are 5 Tamil romantic films that ruled the theatres like a boss and are still the favourites of many. Here we go! Vaaranam Aayiram Though Suriya has time and again proved that he can portray the role of a lover boy with utter ease, his impeccable performance in Gautham Vasudev Menon’s iconic film Vaaranam Aayiram made jaws drop…. Read full this story
- Special-needs kids get special care at Peace Place
- Week 5 preps football games to watch: Scott, Anthony Wayne try to remain undefeated
- Week 1 football previews: What to watch for …
- Week 4 football matchups: what to watch for this weekend
- South Jersey Football: Final week full of huge games to watch
- All the spirit without the spooks: the top five feel-good Halloween films
- Netflix rolling out at least 25 new films this fall, including one from Orson Welles
- Binge TV addiction? Ha! I can quit any time I want.
- Oregon-filmed 'American Vandal' 2 and 'Forever': To binge or not to binge? (review)
- Memphis movies, special screenings: Halloween, Black Lagoon, Robert Redford.
Valentine Week 2021: 5 Tamil Films You Need To Binge Watch With Your Special One! have 305 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 13, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.