February 22, 2021 – 12:00 GMT Esther Coombes Want to know how sports stars stay hydrated and energised? Find out here… As we spend longer at home than ever before, it’s increasingly important to seek out new ways to keep your fitness and nutrition on track. Added screen time coupled with a lack of routine and fresh air means you may be experiencing headaches, irritability, and a loss in your attention span – but these are actually common symptoms of dehydration. Caused by many activities in your daily life such as sitting in a hot room, tackling a lunchtime workout or enjoying a morning latte (or evening cocktail!), dehydration can have a huge impact on the body – and it’s something that we all experience, even sports stars. MORE: 12 best fitness apps to download in 2021 to help you smash your goals Research shows that only 1 in 10 Britons are consuming enough water to be adequately hydrated*, and dipping just 1% below the optimal level can have an immediate affect on your attention span, memory and ability to focus or perform. A recent survey of UK GPs** found that 20% of visits are triggered by symptoms of tiredness and… Read full this story
- Katie Price begs doctors to tell her what’s wrong after revealing disgusting secret health battle
- Judy Murray talks ambition and drive in new Sky Sports docuseries 'Driving Force'
- This Tweezer Trick To Shape Your Brows Is Going To Be Your Favourite Beauty Hack
- Secret to longer life is as simple as having a warm shower and baking for neighbours
- France rugby legend Christophe Dominici dies aged 48
- Loose Women viewers convinced Iain Stirling has secretly married Love Island’s Laura Whitmore as he wears ‘wedding ring’
- Argentinian football legend Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Argentina soccer legend Diego Maradona dies of heart attack
- How sport helped Paralympian Shelley Kalivati find oomph in her life
- Sports news feed: Borussia Dortmund's Giovanni Reyna extends contract
The secret health hack loved by sporting legends have 311 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.