If you can only work towards a goal while being mercilessly derided and condescended to, you should absolutely see a therapist. But since we live in America and that will probably take weeks, if not months, why not use that time to get absolutely shredded? Introducing Saturday Night Live 's take on the Peleton : Peletaunt, the exercise bike that encourages you to work out by psychologically breaking you down to the studs with gaslighting, passive aggression, and negative reinforcement. Oh, and, through stationary biking. "No corny inspirational speeches here," Cecily Strong's voiceover promises. "Just withering judgement, sure to get your heart pumping and your brain thinking, 'Am I bad?'" Thank god they didn't invent this a year or so ago; the Peleton Wife went through enough as it is.
- The REDS EV prototype is designed to help you relax in a traffic jam
- 10 years later: how Grand Theft Auto 4 raised the standard for open-world games and helped shape GTA 5
- Tekken 7 critical round up: the king of fighters is back in fighting shape
- Vince McMahon's Defiant Paranoia Was Shaped By His Steroid Trial
- How To Use Criticism To Build Stronger Working Relationships
- How Anna Wintour Rules New York, With Help From The Met Ball
- From Seattle to Luxembourg: how tax schemes shaped Amazon
- Girl, 11, in 'Critical' Condition Following Suspected Snake Bite
- Streets on fire: how a decade of protest shaped the world
- Big Business Can Be Evil and Greedy, But Here's How Corporations Will Help Save Us From Ourselves
’s Peletaunt Will Help You Slobs Get Into Shape With Ceaseless Criticism have 252 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.