If you can only work towards a goal while being mercilessly derided and condescended to, you should absolutely see a therapist. But since we live in America and that will probably take weeks, if not months, why not use that time to get absolutely shredded? Introducing Saturday Night Live ’s take on the Peleton : Peletaunt, the exercise bike that encourages you to work out by psychologically breaking you down to the studs with gaslighting, passive aggression, and negative reinforcement. Oh, and, through stationary biking. “No corny inspirational speeches here,” Cecily Strong’s voiceover promises. “Just withering judgement, sure to get your heart pumping and your brain thinking, ‘Am I bad?’” Thank god they didn’t invent this a year or so ago; the Peleton Wife went through enough as it is.
- Glowing! Jessica Chastain stuns in gorgeous green halterneck dress for Critics' Choice Awards in Los Angeles
- BBC's Clare Balding joins raft of critics branding Love Island SEXIST - for showing muscular men working out... while the women lounge in swimwear
- JRR Tolkien's son Christopher dies aged 95: Tributes are paid to 'titan' of Middle-earth who helped posthumously publish many of his father's works
- ‘Troop Zero’ Review: It’s the Snobs Versus the Slobs, Girl Scout-Style
- How Taylor Swift's Outrage at Private Equity Could Shape Future Deals
- Join Vulture’s Oscars Live Blog With Critics David Edelstein and Bilge Ebiri
- How formula milk shaped the modern workplace
- 8 people shaping PC gaming at the start of the decade
- World-first breakthrough could help treat dementia – after scientists identify key part of brain
- Critical C-suite decision-making processes
’s Peletaunt Will Help You Slobs Get Into Shape With Ceaseless Criticism have 256 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.